CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thirty One




I am PLEASED to announce that I will be HOSTING a Thirty-One Purse party.   Yeap!!!   I will be selling this very soon!!!   I am so excited!!!!   If you are local and would like  to attend, please do.   Party will be Sept 10th @ 3pm, my house.  If you need directions or help please contact me.   If you'd like to order and are not able to attend, you can find my party information @ Shop Thirty One and click on my events and order from my hosting party....  thanks guys!!!   I hope this all goes well so I can get started selling soon..... 
See this months specials and order some extras!!!  


Posted by houseofhansens please do not copy without permission.Thank you for reviewing the information!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coupons.com