CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Publix Deals and Steals!!!

NOT SO WORDLESS TODAY!!! 

Guys!!!   Check out I Heart Publix   Michelle has posted some really nice deals that are for the upcoming sales.   Just a quick note I didn't have to shop this week since I bomb-barded the sales last week we are still working on that in our house.  I will post my list for this weeks sales this weekend so watch for what I am buying and @ what  it will cost.  July hit me pretty hard as far as cleaning out my coupon book.    I will be clipping like crazy to get it stocked back up.  Man....  expiring dates are NOT FUN!! 
I am in the works of having a GARAGE SALE so we are going through all the house to CLEAN IT OUT.  I know spring cleaning was long over due!!!   If you are a local keep an eye out for some really good stuff!!!  :)   I will be posting a few things on Craigslist and EBay.  As most of my friends know that Bailey's days of pageants and dresses are outgrown.  Momma is selling all of them for $$$ for a new one :) 

Kids started school in our town this week.  We are working on the 3rd day.  They were so excited and love the new teachers!!!   I will post some pics of them as always.

 Find me on FACEBOOK  I love it!!  :) 
Ta ta!!!!  

Posted by houseofhansens please do not copy without permission.Thank you for reviewing the information!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coupons.com