CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

 I know I know... I am 2 days behind on sending out my meal planning.  Usually I am on the ball but with shifting weather we were in a different mode around our house!!!  HURRICANE MODE that is.   Gesh.... I  am very thankful that we won't be getting Irene.  Thanks Lynn for offering a much better shelter!!!  :) 
Meal planning is definitely a quick and easy snapshot of grocery shopping.  This week I didn't do much shopping since I had to get so much last week I was able to meal plan from that. 

Sunday we had sloppy joes, I am still working off the huge sale from a while ago.  Since school was starting Monday, we wanted a quick meal that would get my kids in bed early....  so sloppy joes, steamed broccoli and Velveeta macaroni and cheese... 

Monday -   I was blessed with a wonderful kid  that insisted cooking chili.   Yes in the middle of the summer.  However, it was DEVINNE!!!!   Bailey did a wonderful job following her recipe and making dinner.   I love it!!!  

Tuesday-   BREAKFAST FOR DINNER....   yes that is a must in our house.  I made biscuits and gravy, bacon, hashbrowns, eggs, and buttermilk pancakes......  We invited Nana and Poppie over for dinner and had us a breakfast!!!  :) 

Wednesday-  SURPRISE!!!  Nana is cooking us dinner.....  Venison cube steaks veggies and garlic mashed potatoes

Thursday-  Chicken, garlic sauce with angel hair pasta.  I absolutely LOVE the philly cream cheese with garlic and herbs...  This makes for some great meals and has AWESOME recipes.... 

Friday is most likely going to be poker night for us so we will be getting some chicken wings and lots of home made appetizers  :) 

Saturday Hamburgers and hot dogs.   Easy meal!!!  :)  

Sunday- I am making Crock pot Beef Stroganoff...  Wish me luck!!!    My boss has been craving this and the recipe looked really yummy so I am going to try it in the crock pot and see how that works out for my family. 


If you have some really good recipes.... SHARE them please..   I am trying to a new something or other every week to spice it up a bit with different meals!!! 
what's your FAVORITE!!!    Gimme Gimme some ideas!!!!  PLEASE!!



Posted by houseofhansens please do not copy without permission.Thank you for reviewing the information!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coupons.com