CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Garage Sale


Keep an eye out!!!   We are cleaning out the old.  I have decided that it's time to clean out the toys, clothes, linens, furniture  and cabinets.  Kids are growing so fast!!!!   It's so hard to realize that until you see them wearing something WAY TO SMALL.  I guess my eye opener was shooping for school clothes.      I got the clothes done.... and some of the toys so we are finishing it up.  I was hoping to do the sale this weekend but we put it off due to Irene.....  NOW, Thank you GOD!!!   that Irene has decided to stay off shore, we are back to cleaning mode.  I am pushing to have my garage sale by Sept 17th.  I will be posting some of the pageant dresses on EBAY as I think they will sell better there.  If you are interested, contact me and I will gladly sent you pics.  Thank you guys for helping me make this a GREAT SALE!!!   Keep checking back.

Posted by houseofhansens please do not copy without permission.Thank you for reviewing the information!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coupons.com