CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 13, 2011

WORD TO THE WISE

I've been asked  by several people to host a coupon class or workshop.  I've not had the time to be able to do one.  However,  I have been approached by several people and managers in our area that there are workshops that are happening in our area @ this time.     I don't think some of the stuff being said  in these workshops is COMPLETELY the way TRUE couponing is done but you have to use good judgement and know if you are doing something wrong.....  you will get caught!!!
 NO  it is not Melissa and I having these workshops and or getting busted doing things wrong not to mention ILLEGAL!!     I'd love to make some extra cash but I just don't feel good about taking money where money is trying to be saved by all of us.....  So with that being said...  I help where I can help and it's called PAY IT FORWARD!!!   :)   If you need help with ideas or couponing....  I'm a phone call away  ( email to some of you) !!!    Good luck and I will do what I can to post what I can to save some mullah!!!   :) 


Posted by houseofhansens please do not copy without permission.Thank you for reviewing the information!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coupons.com