CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Winn Dixie Deals

 I didn't get a chance to really look over the add for this week.  Check out Yes I Have a Coupon Melissa and I racked up a nice stock pile and donation pile of POWERADE drinks.  Yes  we got 90 drinks last night for less then $20 bucks!!!   It was fun.  We did clear the shelf however it was the last day of the sale so no harm was done.  Not to mention 10 o'clock last night.  Again we will keep some and donate some for Lake Denton Camp.   I'm getting excited to see what all we will be taking out there this year that I can get basically for free!!!  

Posted by houseofhansens please do not copy without permission.Thank you for reviewing the information!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coupons.com