CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 13, 2011

I have posted several things about what is happening this week @ the local Publix... Here is my shopping list in case you want to compare. There are SEVERAL good deals out there so if you need help.... ASK!!!




2 Pomperian Olive Oils
2 Ragu Pasta Sauce
4 V8 Splash
4 Mount Olive Pickles
Dog Food
Dial Men's soap
Sargento Cheese
$6.00 in produce ( I have coupons for $6)
Lysol No Hand Soap Dispensers
Pasta Delights ( I'm using a rain check)
Cottage Cheese
Precision Tylenol Patch (I'm using a rain check for these to be free)
Milk
Bread
Eggs
Cake
Frosting
Barber stuffed chicken breast 2

Bill before Coupons $119.55 after coupons and BOGO sales should be $24.04
80% savings!!!!! I will let you know how I do tomorrows trip!!


Posted by houseofhansens please do not copy without permission.Thank you for reviewing the information!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coupons.com