CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Publix Deals and Steals!!!

OK People.....   If you check out Michelle over @ I Heart Publix  she has posted the sales for Publix starting 6/23 thru 6/29 I will be posting this evening the few things I will be getting.   in case you are following my shopping spree you can print and clink the links for coupons.   Keep checking back I will have it posted soon!!!  

In the mean time comment and tell me how you love saving money...   We are trying to save up to get some old debt paid off to be completely debt free....  I want to be able to take my family on a FANTASTIC trip that won't cost us an arm and leg.

Posted by houseofhansens please do not copy without permission.Thank you for reviewing the information!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coupons.com