CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Publix Trip

OK OK OK  I added a few more items and a few more quantities since there were some fantastic deals.   also cashed in on a few rain checks.   We had a new addition to couponing with us last night and HE did excellent!!!   Way to go Dale.  Glad we were able to help you save some mullah!!!   It worked out for me last night I got $330 total groceries and my final bill.... 
drumrolllllll  please!!!  $70.35. That's an 80% savings!!!!  SWEET!!     I got a few things I wouldn't normally purchase however it was free stuff that I can donate. 
Lake Denton Camp will be place of choice.  Since my kids are attending and I will be counseling there as well as  Bryan,  we decided we would donate some items to them.  Our way of pay it forward!!!  :)  
I will be getting ready for next weeks shopping trip over the weekend.  Right now my pantry and frig has ELZILCHO room. 
Time to eat this weekend!!! 


Posted by houseofhansens please do not copy without permission.Thank you for reviewing the information!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coupons.com