CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 6, 2011

Publix Deals and Steals!!!

I will be doing my travels tomorrow to Publix.  These are a couple of things I am after this week.  You can check out the entire weeks sales @ I Heart Publix  I'd like to Thank Michelle for all her hard work!! My  List will be:
Fresh Express salad  BOGO -$.50/1 Fresh Express Salad Blends Publix peelie
toufayan Wraps BOGO
Cheerios BOGO-$1/2 General Mills Cereals 5/15/2011 SS Insert (exp 6/25/2011)

                           -$1/2 General Mills Cereal 5/8/2011 SS Insert (exp 6/18/2011)


Kellogg's Cereal BOGO-$1/3 Kellogg’s Cereal 5/15/2011 RP Insert (exp 6/26/2011)

                                      -$1 off Fruit wyb 2 Kellogg’s Cereals peelie (exp 6/30/2011)
Doritos BOGO
Capri Suns 3/$6
 milk,  bread, cheese and eggs, bananas, blueberries 
 It should be a pretty good week and I should be able to stay under my budget since I am not after much this week.  Hopefully next week will be some better items!!!  :) 
Posted by houseofhansens please do not copy without permission.Thank you for reviewing the information!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coupons.com