CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Start your Easter Ideas NOW!!!

Easter is fast approaching.  This is one of my favorite holidays.  Not only for the meaning for Easter but my kids love making some very cute easy projects.    We love to decorate Easter Eggs.   I have these beautiful glass vases that I need some cool ideas to fill for my center island.   If I fill it with jelly beans....   lord knows we will eat every bit of  them.  I found this and thought sometimes going back to the basics will make a beautiful arrangement.
Click below for directions on how to create this unique and fun decoration. 

Marbleized Easter Eggs


Posted by houseofhansens please do not copy without permission.Thank you for reviewing the information!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coupons.com