CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 8, 2011

I'm sitting here this evening just chilling @ home.  Kids are in bed long asleep.  Bryan and I watching
TV.  My friend and her family came over this evening, we, well  she, made dinner.  I hung out.  It's nice every once in a while to be able to do that.  Tomorrow we have Tanner's baseball game.  I don't get to see many during the week.  Not nearly as much as I would like.  However, he said he's going to do his best tomorrow to hit mommy a home run.   Since Bryan is coaching and I will be doing the baseball book, I will get to see 1st hand play by play.  I hope destiny shows my little man he's a good ball player. 
I'm going to do my best to start some spring cleaning and get through some of the things I need to get done at home.  Garage sale, is on the mind....  out with the old stuff and Spring Clean my home.   We will be starting off on Bailey and Tanner's rooms.   Wish me luck!!!   Off for a relaxing and productive weekend!!  Oh and I gotta do some couponing..  lol  
 Posted by houseofhansens please do not copy without permission.Thank you for reviewing the information!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coupons.com