CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 4, 2011

Meal Plan Monday!

Start a week with Meal Planning Monday!!! This is a great way to get yourself organized. Make Life more simple with Meal Planning. Now there's no more "MOM, What's for dinner"
Now all of you know how busy I am this time of year. With Baseball season fast approaching and my daughter playing Travel Volleyball. We are constantly on the go. I am going to post my meal plans for the week. It's easy as reviewing what I will be purchasing from my local grocery and or what I have purchased over the week. This should make meal planning a much smoother process!!!

Monday- Sante Fe Chicken Casserole
Tuesday- Spaghetti and meat sauce
Wednesday- Grilled Chicken with Betty Crocker potatoes and Green Giant Veggies!!!
Thursday- Grilled Steak Baked Potatoes and salad
Friday- Tacos / Mexican pizza
Saturday With Dad playing golf all day in a benefit golf tournament I think we may have to treat him to Baked ZITI!!!

This weekend I actually have a FREE WEEKEND!!! No volleyball tournaments but I do have baseball. So I am thinking this Sunday will be a good day to burn up some energy and work in the yard along with BarB-Q YUMMY!!!

Send me your recipes.... I am excited to have some new ideas for Dinner!!!
What's on your plate?

 Posted by houseofhansens please do not copy without permission.Thank you for reviewing the information!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coupons.com