CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Priceless!!

Bryan took this pic of Tanner one day leading "QueenB" to the barn for a wash down and I love it...  It's my priceless pic of the day.. 


Bailey and my Mom......  Words can never say you know!!!  Mother's day is around the corner and I think I will find a CHEAP and EASY way to get this printed for my mom....  What do you think?
Posted by houseofhansens please do not copy without permission.Thank you for reviewing the information!!

1 comment:

  1. Both photos are priceless! I love that Grandma and granddaughter are wearing beautiful shades of fuchsia/magenta! Gorgeous!

    I'm a NEW FOLLOWER from the blog hop! Hope you can hop by and check out my style 'n decor deals:

    http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Coupons.com