CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Smiles!!!

well last night was a busy night.  Shopped @ Publix made some good deals even better.  Got dinner from the Deli, love the chicken!!!  Colored Bailey's hair!!!  Here's a pic of Bailey's hair AFTER we colored the underlay MAGENTA!!!   It's awesome and definitely made her smile.  Hope you like it!!!   :) 
Posted by houseofhansens please do not copy without permission.Thank you for reviewing the information!!

2 comments:

  1. sweet! my daughter has been bugging me to color her hair!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magenta! How fun! My mom never let my dye my hair, your daughter is so lucky. :)

    New follower from cup of joe blog hop! I'd love a follow back. I just launched my 100 follower giveaway celebration. There are some great prizes! Come and check it out! Very low entry, you just might win. Ends 7/27

    http://brookiesbabybargains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Coupons.com