CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 19, 2011

Thirty One

Those of you interested in hosting a Thirty One party.  Here is a sneak peak of October Specials!!!       This is an amazing bag.  I have 2.  I purchased one for my everyday carryall for things I need to use daily @ work as well as my daytimer, lunch and drinks.  It's very roomy...   I just recently purchased another with the black and white polka dots and hot pink embroidering for Bailey's volleyball tournaments.  Since we take snacks and drinks with us, this will make it a convenient way to carry it all and I will have easy access... 
check it out!!! 








 

Posted by houseofhansens please do not copy without permission.Thank you for reviewing the information!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coupons.com