CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 26, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

well it's a start of the new week once again.  My kids were busy this weekend.  Tanner played football, we had a bit of a break and Bailey cheered.  It was so hot.  Thankfully Publix has the Gatorade's 10/$10 and I had some good coupons.  We stocked up the cooler for a refreshing drink that's for sure. 

This week is a hectic week for us.  but I will post my meal plan for sure.  

Monday Pasta Fazoli soup and salad... I have this awesome recipe that is a great hit for my family

Tuesday-  Taco Salad night!!!   Whoo hoo  my kids love making this for me   I can't wait

Wednesday- Baked chicken, asparagus with butter sauce and brown wild rice

Thursday- Sloppy Joes, Mac and cheese and broccoli

Friday- Treating the Family to Karaoke Night @ Barracuda's in Okeechobee.... 

Saturday-  Not sure yet since we have Football all day!!! 



Posted by houseofhansens please do not copy without permission.Thank you for reviewing the information!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coupons.com