CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 23, 2011

So Far So GOOD!!!

Bryan's surgery went very well.  He's now on the raod to recovery.  BABY STEPS that's for sure.  I do appreciate al lthe thoughts and prayers coming from all my friends and family..... 
I will be posting my list for this week as to what I will be getting @ Publix.  I am still trying to stay on tack and focused for what's needed!!!  
I am after this week... Bertolli Olive Oil
Kraft BBQ Sauce which I have coupons for velvita and country time lemonade.... 
Ronzoni Pasta
Wish Bone Dressing

  So far that's the list!!!  SWEET and SIMPLE!!!!   Now I just got to get back to things 


Posted by houseofhansens please do not copy without permission.Thank you for reviewing the information!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coupons.com