CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Good Monday !!!

I'd like to thank all the mom's day wishes and extend them back to all my mom friends!!!!!   It was a fantastic day for my family.  We spent the day @ my brother's.  Happy Birthday party for Thomas, Tanner and Bryan....  Man it was a great day and the kids had a fantastic time.  RELAXing that was for sure....  
I had already done my shopping Saturday.  I stepped out of the normal day of Tuesday....  I had so much stuff to get for the b-day party we decided to do it then.  Don't forget to check out Yes I Have a Coupon for some other good deals and I heart Publix also has the next weeks shopping list posted so get started on it now. 

Posted by houseofhansens please do not copy without permission.Thank you for reviewing the information!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coupons.com