CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 16, 2011

Another Moday!!!

Well today is normally my meal plan Monday!!!   I am being provided my meal plan Monday but Mel over @ Yes I Have A Coupon .  Bryan goes in for surgery tomorrow for a double knee replacement.  Since the hospital is an hour ride from our home, Mel was gracious enough to help me and the kids out with getting to school and cooking dinners so I can spend some time with Bryan while he's in the hospital.  We both are NERVOUS WRECKS!!!  so say some prayers for us and I will post what I can.
 

I will be making a quick trip to Publix tonight.  I can't pass up some good stock up items LIKE MAC AND CHEESE!!!  :)  


Bailey has completed her science project.  Her and a friend Kassie were partners in doing the experiment and figuring out HOW DO FIRE SPRINKLERS WORK?   It was exciting to see young minds @ work.  I can't wait to see what the final grade will be. 

We also had a fantastic time in Orlando for Volleyball.  Big Lake Juniors 10's Black took 3rd in the Regional Championships.  Way to go girls!!! We are very proud of you!!! 








Tanner's baseball team did AWESOME this weekend as well.  They won their game 9-3.  My baby was mad though....  Just as he was up to bat lighten sirens went off due to rain showers....  Much needed rain but the wrong time with him up to bat.   Either way I am very proud of him for taking it so graciously and walking off the field.  Haha....  They still won so that's AWESOME boys, Way to GO!!!  







 Posted by houseofhansens please do not copy without permission.Thank you for reviewing the information!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coupons.com