CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Publix Trip

Ok today isn't a "Wordless Wednesday"   I am here to tell all.... 
My trip for Publix with coupons!!    This is what I purchased last night.  I used several resources for coupons.  See my savings!! 


Easter Bag ( Publix Reusable )  FREE 
2 Oreo Cookies
Zucchini
Bananas
Tangerines
4 Allegra
Tomatoes
Cucumbers
Romain Lettuce
Fusion Proglide refill razors ....  ouch $15.99
6 Deli creations Lunchables
4 Kraft Block Cheese
2 John Freida Shampoo
2 John Freida Conditioner
3 2L Sprites
Milk  Gallon
6 Capri suns
2 Airwick motion spray starter kits
Gain Dryer Sheets
8 packs of Trident Gum

Before Coupons $182.02
After Coupons $34.85  and yes that includes $15.99 in Razors!!! 
My savings   Store coupons $53.85/ Vendor Coupons $58.77/ Special buys $34.55
Total Savings was $147.17
SWEET!!!!!    I didn't blow my budget this week!!!   Stayed under $50 for the week....  HOW SWEET IT IS!!! 

posted by houseofhansens please do not copy without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coupons.com