CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Publix 3/4/2011

Had my trip last night....  these are a few things I got.  I was a little disappointed in my Publix... they appeared to have missed about 4 of my coupons.  Gotta watch next time!!!  
I purchased crystal light, crackers boca burgers, resolve laundry spray, pantene hair care, jones sausage, eggs,  capri suns, potatoes, power-aids and chef boyardee....   
ending totals            $ 150.24
less store coupons   $  31.00
Vendor Coupons     $ 22.99
Special pricing         $ 60.66                          

Out of Pocket for me $35.62
It was a good night... to bad I didn't watch the coupons being taken off because I would have saved an additional $6.00   teaches me a lesson   hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coupons.com