CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 11, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

As usual I am posting my meal plan for this week.  Not a good week for planning with goes along with a not so good week of sales either!!!  


Monday Since we are shopping this evening  I will take advantage of the Savings @ Publix with the Chicken and Deli.  They have an awesome Chicken Family deal right now for $9.99
Tuesday Stuffed chicken breast with wild rice, tomatoes and cheese..  YUMMY!!!  
with a refreshing Strawberry fields poppy salad. 
Wednesday Sloppy Joe's  Parmigiana Noodles and broccoli
Thursday I promised the kids TAKE OUT!!!   I am thinking CHINESE
Friday.... Left over madness!!!
Next week should make for some interesting recipes.  I am going to explore back to good ole days when mamma cooked every night...  Blahahaha....  we will see that when it happens, RIGHT!!  
Posted by houseofhansens please do not copy without permission.Thank you for reviewing the information!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coupons.com